Repubblica Italiana (Italian Republic), commonly known as Italy, has the nickname” Bel Paese,” which means beautiful country. No doubt Italy is a beautiful country of adorable people along with its captivating traditions and fascinating landscape. If you visit Italy, it has a lot to offer you.
- Historical monuments
- Great food
- Shopping centers
- Unique festivals and celebrations
The top places to explore if you are in Italy are as follows.
When you visit Italy, you should never miss Venice. This old but magical city is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is built on one hundred and eighteen islands in a lagoon. Venice is also known as a “Floating city.”
It has many eye-catching spots as
- Venice is famous for its cafes. You can anytime enjoy your coffee treat in a friendly and safe environment.
- Mark’s Square is the biggest in Venice. It is referred to as the “Drawing room of Europe.’ It is at the end of the Grand Canal. From here you can take a water bus or water taxi to take a tour down the canal. This square is situated in the heart of Venice as all-important buildings are constructed around.
- Bell Tower with elevator to reach the top.
Rome is the capital city of Italy. It has a historical background and is the third most visited city in Europe. This city is worth visiting because.
- Rome is considered the heaven of food lovers. You can enjoy the best of gelato, spaghetti, pizza, and lasagna.
- The Colosseum attracts a lot of visitors because it was the origin of gladiator battles. It is also considered one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Trevi fountain found in Trevi district is the world-famous fountain. This fountain is 85 feet tall and 65 feet wide. It was built in 19BC to provide water to the Roman baths. It is known for its great myth that if you throw coins into the pool, you will for sure fall in love.
Milan is considered the economic hub of Italy. It is world-wide famous for fashion, design, art, and painting. Here you will find places worth seeing like.
- Milan central station
- Duomo di Milano
- Castello Fresco
- Fondazione Prada
- Casa Galimberti
This city is enriched with natural beauties. Famous places in Naples are as follows.
- Naples has the honor to be the origin of pizza. This place is still flooded with restaurants that offer the best pizzas.
- Mount Vesuvius
- Naples National Archaeological Museum
- Royal Palace Naples
- Genoa is Italy’s busiest seaport. It is well known for many reasons, which are as follows.
- It is the birthplace of Christopher Columbus.
- Genoa is Italy’s tallest lighthouse.
Italy is a beautiful and safe country. It is called the tourist’s heaven. It is a modern country with a rich cultural and historical background.